top of page

Other Services

For consular services, book through:


Find below a List of services you can access at the Consular Section.

Travel Document or Emergency Certificate
This is a document that is issued to Malawian Citizens in the case where their Malawian passport is lost, damaged or misplaced. It can also be issued in the case where someone is deceased and their passport is not available. 


There are three important facts to note about this document;

It is for one way travel to Malawi

It is valid for only 30 days

It may not be accepted by all airlines, so consult before you purchase your air ticket.


 Police Clearance Certificate
This is a certificate that is issued to Citizens of other Countries that once resided in Malawi on a valid permit. The application process begins by the applicant writing us requesting this document. The Police certificate has a fee of three hundred United States Dollars.



An Apostille is a document that is issued by the Embassy to authenticate an official document issued by the Government of Malawi. Example of these documents include Drivers Licenses and more commonly Birth Certificates.

Renunciation of Malawi Citizenship

We can help you renounce your Malawi citizenship if needed

No Objection Statements

This is  for waiver of certain requirements on various United states Visas. After you have initiated the waiver process you will be assigned a case number by the United States Immigration Services. Please scan the third party barcode page and send it to our email as provided.

bottom of page